Your Cart is currently empty.
|Install and Configure the brillant Briask Slideshow Module|
|Written by john|
|Monday, 22 February 2010 21:43|
In the following tutorial you will learn how to install and configure the brillant Briask Slideshow module. If you do not have the briask slideshow module you can download it from the following location: Download slideshow here for Joomla 1.5.
1: In the administrator section of your site select extensions install/uninstall.
2: Select the mod_briaskiss.zip file from your computer. Click upload file and install.
4: Select Image Slideshow module from the list of modules installed.
5: In the Details section do the following.
- Set SHOW TITLE to NO
- Set Enable to YES
- Set POSITION to showcase if its a Joomlage template your configuring, if not set the position to one of your choice.
6: In the Module Parameters do the following:
- Select the folder where the images you wish to use in the slideshow are located. eg images/yourimages
- Set Height in Pixels to the height of the images you are using for your slideshow.
- Set Width in Pixels to the width of the images you are using for your slideshow. If you are configuring the slideshow for a Joomalge template set the width to what is specified in the installation.txt file which you received. (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- The remaining parameters are set as follows with all Joomlage templates. You can modify them as you wish.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:03|