logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Login / Logout redirect

Login / Logout redirect 7 years 7 months ago #3371

• jovac86
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Sorry, I am not finding where to redirect a failed login to a Solas article or module, the current failed login redirects to the Fruit Shop shop-login on the Fruit Shop template. Did I miss something?

Thank you!
The topic has been locked.

Login / Logout redirect 7 years 7 months ago #3377

• JohnO
Hello,

This is not a template issue but a joomla administration issue.

In the login module you should be able to select which page to re-direct on login and re-direct on logout. (UNDER BASIC OPTIONS IN JOOMLA 2.5)

Thanks,
JohnO

Re: Login / Logout redirect 7 years 7 months ago #3398

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 896
Hello Jovac,

Apologies for the late reply to your query. There was issues with the forum during upgrade. It must be some setting in your joomla administration. Where the site re-directs to is not caused by the template.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds