TOPIC: Joomla 3.6 No installation plugin has been enabled
Joomla 3.6 No installation plugin has been enabled
3 years 9 months ago #12647
Thank you received: 895
You have installed Joomla 3.6.X and then you get presented with the following error when you navigate to Extensions >> Manage
No installation plugin has been enabled. At least one must be enabled to be able to use the installer. Go to the Plugin Manager to enable the plugins.
When you check the Joomla Plugin Manager you see no installation plugin listed. If this is the case then this is the solution you require.
1. Login to Joomla Administration.
2. Go to Extensions>>Manage > Discover
3. Select the installation plugins and click install.
4. Navigate back to the Extensions > Plugins.
5. Enable the installation plugins.