logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 0106 Sona Template: No scrolling effect like in the demo version (solved)

0106 Sona Template: No scrolling effect like in the demo version (solved) 4 months 1 week ago #14622

• SZB
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
in the Demo Version of the Template: klicking on Joomla - Articcle Category Blog the effect is that the horizontal menu is going upwards with showing a little rest of the background picture and showing the category blog.
In my installation the effect does'nt work. The category blog is shown, but i have to scroll down manually.
I have no third party extension installed. Only fresh Joomla and the Sona Template.
Where is the screw i have to rotate that the effect is the same like in the demo version?
My testing installation: neu.szbredstedt.de
Greets
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by SZB.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

0106 Sona Template: No scrolling effect like in the demo version (solved) 4 months 6 days ago #14639

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 825
Hello,

I think I know what you are referring to. :)

You just want the fullscreen background image on your homepage and not on any other pages on your site. To do this you will need to do the following.
Fullscreen Header on the Homepage only
What you need to do is create 2 template styles.
Here is an example. In this example you will have the fullscreen background image header only on the homepage. All other pages will have normal header.
Create 2 styles.
1: One style for your homepage with fullscreen header set to YES in the templates Header Block Styling Parameters. Set this as the Home style in Menu assignment.
2: A second style with fullscreen header set to NO. Set this as default style.

Should you have any other issue with it please let me know.
Thanks,
JohnO
The following user(s) said Thank You: SZB

0106 Sona Template: No scrolling effect like in the demo version (solved) 3 months 6 days ago #14721

• SZB
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you.
Solved

0106 Sona Template: No scrolling effect like in the demo version (solved) 3 months 4 days ago #14732

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 825
You are welcome.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds