logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reflect template, how do i add the nice buttons when i scroll down?

Reflect template, how do i add the nice buttons when i scroll down? 4 months 1 week ago #14626

• Xaleah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,
abit of an amature here fumbling around, i love the reflect template and decided to buy it, all nice and all but ofcourse i want the same kind of style as i see on the demo. Only, how on earth do i enable these buttons that show up when you press on the arrow thats pointing down when the background image is still fullscreen?

I found the name and it's supposed to be located in the container top module, i'm assuming that correlates with the tab Top Module Block styling in the template menu, is that right? I just don't really see anything to enable these buttons and edit them the way i want them to be.

So i hope someone can enlighten me.
Demo: demos.joomlage.com/joomlage_0102/#
My website: tezartdesign.eu/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reflect template, how do i add the nice buttons when i scroll down? 4 months 1 week ago #14627

• Xaleah
  • Fresh Boarder
Nevermind, this bright light just realized that module refers to yea... Module, and that i should make a module to show in a module option :blush:.

Just wondering where to find the actual icons now which are supposed to be added somewhere.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Xaleah.

Reflect template, how do i add the nice buttons when i scroll down? 4 months 6 days ago #14637

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 825
Hello Xaleah,

The icons for scrolling will appear automatically when you add a background image and have Fullscreen header turned on.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds