logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template reflect bug/incomplete, responsive menu

Template reflect bug/incomplete, responsive menu 2 weeks 3 days ago #14629

• Xaleah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

hard to explain through just a subject, but i stumble across two issues when i try to work with the responsive menu of the reflect template.

One being a simple one: I can't edit, move or change the background image on the mainpage, so it leaves an odd image on a mobile device. I would be very pleased if i not only can change the logo for the responsive version but also change the background, or edit the part that will be loaded (for example, the blue flower would do on the mobile version (www.tezartdesign.eu). Not having an image at all on the top would be an option too, but as you may have noticed in my other post, i have some difficulties managing this image throughout the website, maybe i'm overlooking something.

Secondly, i think this is a bug or something that slipped through, when i'm on a mobile device and i open the menu, the logo will stay on top, making reading the text difficult, i doub't this was meant to be this way.

Hope you can help me out!
Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by Xaleah.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template reflect bug/incomplete, responsive menu 1 week 5 days ago #14635

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 796
Hello Xaleah,
Secondly, i think this is a bug or something that slipped through, when i'm on a mobile device and i open the menu, the logo will stay on top, making reading the text difficult, i doub't this was meant to be this way.
The logo space provided in the template is not large enough to accommodate a logo as large as the one you are using. I would recommend using a log the same height as the one shown in the demo. The logo in the demo sits in the correct position in the header and the layout of the template is then right.

One being a simple one: I can't edit, move or change the background image on the mainpage, so it leaves an odd image on a mobile device. I would be very pleased if i not only can change the logo for the responsive version but also change the background, or edit the part that will be loaded (for example, the blue flower would do on the mobile version. Not having an image at all on the top would be an option too, but as you may have noticed in my other post, i have some difficulties managing this image throughout the website, maybe i'm overlooking something.
There is no option to choose what part of the image shows in the responsive mobile layout. The template works as shwon in the demo at demos.joomlage.com/joomlage_0102/

NOTE: For your Responsive logo you can upload your logo in the responsive design control template parameters. Use a logo the same size as the one shown in the demo. Included in your download are the logo psd files for both Desktop and Mobile logos. You will see the correct dimensions using them.

Thanks,
JohnO
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds