Flash Sale. Use code FLASHOCT18 at checkout for 40% Discount!!

logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Canvas Changing the Headersize / Removing Hornav Shadow

Canvas Changing the Headersize / Removing Hornav Shadow 2 weeks 2 days ago #14950

• Styles
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,
i want to change the header size of the canvas design, how can I do that? It would be nice if the header would have the size of the whole top, like shown in the attachment.
And my second question is, how do I remove the shadow of the hornav menu when a menupoint is selected?
My site is www.ffleipzig-ost.de.

Thanks and kind regards.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Styles.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Canvas Changing the Headersize / Removing Hornav Shadow 2 weeks 1 day ago #14956

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 816
Hello,

The link to your site is unaccessible.
To remove the box shadow please copy the following css code. Goto the templates styling parameters. Click on the custom css tab and paste the code into the textfiled provided.
#hornav li.active a, #hornav li.visited a, #hornav li:hover a, #hornav .mainMenuParentBtnFocused, #hornav .mainMenuParentBtnFocused:hover {
    box-shadow: none !important;
}

As for the header you could try the following if you wish. Place it in the same place as you placed the above code.
#container_header.container .wrapper960 {width:100% !important;}

Thanks,
JohnO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Styles

Canvas Changing the Headersize / Removing Hornav Shadow 2 weeks 1 day ago #14960

• Styles
  • Fresh Boarder
Please do not post login details on the forum. I would recommend you delete the account associated with the login you posted here on the forum. You can create a temporary login again and email me the details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
LOGIN DETAILS REMOVED
With the second code only the Wrapper gets wider but the header, also the picture I would like to use, has the same size as before.
Can you turn on the logo image in the header you are referring to so I can see it in the browser and see if I can offer you a solution.

Thanks,
JohnO
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by JohnO.

Canvas Changing the Headersize / Removing Hornav Shadow 1 week 4 days ago #14969

• JohnO
  • Administrator
With the second code only the Wrapper gets wider but the header, also the picture I would like to use, has the same size as before.
Can you turn on the logo image in the header you are referring to so I can see it in the browser and see if I can offer you a solution.

Thanks,
JohnO

Canvas Changing the Headersize / Removing Hornav Shadow 1 week 4 days ago #14979

• Styles
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey. I sent you the Logininformations per Mail and activated the Logo. As you can see, there is only a small part from the header. The header I want to use is 2200px x 520px but what is shown has only the size of 383px x 127px.
Thanks for your help!

Canvas Changing the Headersize / Removing Hornav Shadow 1 week 3 days ago #14983

• JohnO
  • Administrator
So its the logo container you need to increase. :)
Please copy and paste the following css code into the custom css code parameter in the templates styling parameters. Edit the width and height values as required.
.logo_container, .logo, .logo a {
    height: 127px !important;
}
.logo_container {
    width: 383px !important;
}

Example of where you are putting the custom css.

Thanks,
JohnO.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds