logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: change font in template & align responsive menu

change font in template & align responsive menu 2 months 1 week ago #14952

• HeartlandSoul
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I've noticed when i load my main webpage the text of my logo changes from one font to another. Where would i go into the template and make the changes directly to the font i want so it doesn't "jump" from one font to another.
Also - I'd like to align the wording on the responsive drop down menu to the right instead of the left - how would i fo this?
thanks so much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

change font in template & align responsive menu 2 months 1 week ago #14957

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 825
Hello,

Can you please provde a link so I can see the issue you are referring to.

What is probably happening is the connection to google for the font you are using just happened to be a bit slow when you checked it. If your site can not get the google font it will automatically load a default font until the google font is loaded.
As for the other query I will see if I can provide a solution when I know what template I am working with.

Thanks,
JohnO

change font in template & align responsive menu 2 months 1 week ago #14961

• HeartlandSoul
  • Fresh Boarder
HI again... ok that makes sense..... so where is it determined what default font is used in the template?... I'd like to change that to something a little more eye appealing!
Site - HeartlandSoulBoutique.com/shop I'd like the responsive menu to align to the right.... its not a problem on smaller devices but on tablets it would look better not having the menu selection clear over to the other side of the menu button.
thanks

change font in template & align responsive menu 2 months 5 days ago #14968

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 825
Hello,

To align the responsive menu text to the right please copy and paste the following css code into the custom css code parameter in the templates styling parameters.
.slicknav_menu .slicknav_nav a {
    text-align: right !important;
}

As for the logo text try the following. Copy and paste the following css code into the custom css code parameter in the templates styling parameters. Edit the font family to what ever you want. It is set to arial in this example. In your instance you want to add the google font name.
NOTE: A default web font will still probably load before the google font if the connection to the google fonts is slow.
.logo-text a {
 font-family: arial !important;
}

/* Slogan */
p.site-slogan {
font-family: arial !important;
}

Thanks,
JohnO
The following user(s) said Thank You: HeartlandSoul
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds