Flash Sale. Use code FLASHOCT18 at checkout for 40% Discount!!

logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Module "Joomlage Image Hover" - Position of textbox (title and caption)

Module "Joomlage Image Hover" - Position of textbox (title and caption) 3 weeks 6 days ago #15054

• JoCool
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear JohnO,
I am currently building up a new website for a choirfestival using the template "Joomlage0104 - Edge". I would like to use the module "Joomlage Image Hover" but change the position of the box in which title and caption is displayed. You can have a look at this page on my sire, where I already put this module to display a picture of one of the choirs. I suppose, I must edit the css. Can you give me a clue, which parts of the css are responsible for the positioning? I've atached a picture to show, where I want the textbox.
Thanks in advance,
JoCool
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Module "Joomlage Image Hover" - Position of textbox (title and caption) 3 weeks 6 days ago #15061

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 823
Hello,

Where do you want the caption positioned ?

Thanks,
JohnO

Module "Joomlage Image Hover" - Position of textbox (title and caption) 3 weeks 6 days ago #15064

• JoCool
  • Fresh Boarder
Like above in the attached picture. Lower right corner of the picture, leaving a small margin to the border of the picture when showing the caption text (mouseover)
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by JoCool.

Module "Joomlage Image Hover" - Position of textbox (title and caption) 3 weeks 11 hours ago #15077

• JohnO
  • Administrator
I would recommend not putting it there. As the users device is scaled the text will not be visible on smaller devices.

Module "Joomlage Image Hover" - Position of textbox (title and caption) 3 weeks 7 hours ago #15078

• JoCool
  • Fresh Boarder
Hmm...I see the problem. Any other suggestion?
At the present position the caption is too much present in the middle and covers too much from the picture (the faces from the choir). I wanted to move the caption more to the bottom of the picture.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 7 hours ago by JoCool.

Module "Joomlage Image Hover" - Position of textbox (title and caption) 2 weeks 5 days ago #15083

• JohnO
  • Administrator
Maybe the best solution for you in this instance is to not use the module but just add an image to your article and add the text on the image using an image editor.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds