logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dark design of CAST template

Dark design of CAST template 1 week 5 days ago #15422

• mldp
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear all,
I'm new in using bought templates. I purchased the CAST template and installed it on an existing Joomla. Everything looks good at the moment, but I can't find the 4 color variations as told/shown in the live preview. I want to use the dark one, so please can someone tell me where i can setup this in the backend or where I can find all the settings for this theme to reproduce.
Thanks for the help
Markus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dark design of CAST template 1 week 5 days ago #15423

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 843
Hello Markus,

Thanks for your purchase.
The four color variations are only examples of what you can achieve when using the template. They are not options that you can choose from when you install the template onto an existing joomla installation.
The only way you would have access to the example styles in the demo would be if you installed the quickstart demo install (this is a full joomla install with the template, demo files and examples all included).

1: If you would like for me to take screenshots of the template style setting for the dark style then I can and will email them to you. Please drop me a mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
2: Or if you would like me to adjust the style parameters for you you can email me a temporary super admin login to the site to this email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks,
JohnO
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds