logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: joomlage0097-Scene my hornav menu and logo disapeared...

joomlage0097-Scene my hornav menu and logo disapeared... 1 month 1 week ago #15963

• keba
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi ,

I am a bit puzzeled, my hornav menu and logo disappeared at my browser (big screen). in the responsive mobile design it is all there. What happened? :silly:
The only thing what "happened" is, that automatically articles are posted. I was on holidays and now it disapeared and I cant find any hint.

Thanks in advanced.
www.thermodings.ch/
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by keba.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

joomlage0097-Scene my hornav menu and logo disapeared... 1 month 1 week ago #15964

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 866
Have you installed any new modules or extensions?

Thanks,
JohnO

joomlage0097-Scene my hornav menu and logo disapeared... 1 month 1 week ago #15966

• keba
  • Fresh Boarder
No, as I mentioned I did not touch the site until it happened. The site puplicated ariceles by itself on special dates. Now I installed newest joomla and tried to find out- but all does not help...

joomlage0097-Scene my hornav menu and logo disapeared... 1 month 1 week ago #15974

• JohnO
  • Administrator
Try re-installing the template. This should not change any style settings you have applied in the template styling parameters.

Thanks,
JohnO

joomlage0097-Scene my hornav menu and logo disapeared... 1 month 5 days ago #15976

• keba
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
thank you, but I already tried it and this also did not help. The only thing I made is, that I updated the joomla version. Hope this is not the problem.
Now I ordered a new tmeplate from your site and switched this. It is okay for this, but for the scene Template I did not find a solution.
BR Kerstin

joomlage0097-Scene my hornav menu and logo disapeared... 4 weeks 10 hours ago #15984

• JohnO
  • Administrator
That is strange. Can you Email me a temporary super admin login to the site and I will check the issue for you.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds