logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sketch - Some fonts too large in Kunena on mobile devices

Sketch - Some fonts too large in Kunena on mobile devices 1 month 1 week ago #16105

• Ratman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi John.

Thanks for your feedback. I installed the Sketch template in another (Test-) instance of Joomla together with Kunena and the BlueEagle 5 template. I do not see any issue there, so it must be an issue in this instance only. Before I will go deeper into the analysis, I will uninstall the Sketch template and also the blue Eagle template for Kunena and then reinstall both. Of cource I will switch to some different template before I uninstall.

If this won't get me any further, I will try to figure out if I am able to analyze.

If I am too stupid for this, I'll come back :)

Kind regards,
Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sketch - Some fonts too large in Kunena on mobile devices 1 month 6 days ago #16107

• Ratman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi John.

I did some cleanup and tweaking over the weekend and I could sort out some issues. Only one issue is still present. On an iPhone 6/7/8 in Landscape-mode the date and time on each post is still too big

I see this only with the Sketch template in combination with the Blue Eagle Kunena template. Maybe you can send me a code for the custom.css to override the site template code.

You don't need a real iPhone. In Mozilla Firefox for example you can emulate most mobile devices by pressing SHIFT+STRG+M. You already have an account on my site called "Joomlage". You may reset your password if needed.

Kind regards,
Tom
Last Edit: 1 month 6 days ago by Ratman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds