logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aurora Template Fullscreen Header on frontpage only (solved)

Aurora Template Fullscreen Header on frontpage only (solved) 1 month 2 weeks ago #16056

• wmvdhut
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Just bought the Aurora template and trying to show the slide image across the full screen - but it is being blocked by the default page (article).
Where can I customize so that the full image is visible ? Many thanks for your update.

this is what I get: willemvanderhut.com/portal/index.php (FULL IMAGE IS NOT VISIBLE)
this is what I want: www.joomlage.com/demos/joomlage_0116/ (FULL IMAGE IS VISIBLE)

Best Regards
Willem
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aurora Template Fullscreen Header on frontpage only (solved) 1 month 2 weeks ago #16059

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 869
Hello Wilem,

I think what you are referring to is you do not want the fullscreen header on all pages of your site but only on the homepage (frontpage).

Solution - Fullscreen Header on the Homepage only
What you need to do is create 2 template styles.
Here is an example. In this example you will have the fullscreen background image header only on the homepage. All other pages will have normal header.
Create 2 styles.
1: One style for your homepage with fullscreen header set to YES in the templates Header Block Styling Parameters. Set this as the Home style in Menu assignment.
2: A second style with fullscreen header set to NO. Set this as default style.

Thanks,
JohnO
The following user(s) said Thank You: wmvdhut

Aurora Template Fullscreen Header on frontpage only (solved) 1 month 2 weeks ago #16060

• wmvdhut
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot for the response JohnO.
Much appreciated - going to try this right away.

Best regards Willem

Aurora Template Fullscreen Header on frontpage only (solved) 1 month 2 weeks ago #16061

• wmvdhut
  • Fresh Boarder
It worked - Thanks a lot !!

Aurora Template Fullscreen Header on frontpage only (solved) 1 month 1 week ago #16065

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 869
You are welcome.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds