logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 'Welcome' title of home page can not be hidden (and displays on other pages too)

'Welcome' title of home page can not be hidden (and displays on other pages too) 1 month 7 hours ago #16112

• frankcalje
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I'm using the Axis template. Regardless of all my settings I can not remove the title of my home page. It is even worse... if I use a page which is not in the menu tree (like my privacy statement), the title from my home-page is also displayed on top. I've set: Global config > articles > show title > HIDE.
Regardless whether i have my articles set on 'use global' or 'hide', it will always show the title.
URL: www,white-orchid.be
URL: www.white-orchid.be/privacy

The titles of all other pages linked into the menu, I can make disappear, it's only the title page and the non-menu pages that irritates me....

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Frank
The administrator has disabled public write access.

'Welcome' title of home page can not be hidden (and displays on other pages too) 3 weeks 4 days ago #16128

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 872
Hi Frank,

I think this is the solution you are looking for.

NOTE: Its not a template issue. Its just a setting in Joomla administration :)

Thanks,
JohnO
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds