logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: sola error 500 - An error has occurred. Error loading form file (solved)

sola error 500 - An error has occurred. Error loading form file (solved) 7 years 3 months ago #789

• martin_w
Hi,
just tried to use sola on:
PHP Built On Linux secondary.serversnack.net 2.6.32-220.17.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed May 16 00:01:37 BST 2012 x86_64
Database Version 5.1.63-cll
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.3.13
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 1.7.5 Stable [ Ember ] 02-Feb-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.2.0 Stable+Modified [ Omar ] 27-Jul-2011 00:00 GMT
copied the unzipped joomlage0061-solas folder into my template folder and the error:
500 - An error has occurred.
Error loading form file
Return to Control Panel
appears.
Does anybody know the issue? or can help. I read that I have to modify a XML file .
but don't know how. Never had this bevore.
cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

sola error 500 - An error has occurred. Error loading form file (solved) 7 years 3 months ago #793

• martin_w
Can I please get my money back? This temp. is useless for me.? No support at all. All the free ones did work.

sola error 500 - An error has occurred. Error loading form file (solved) 7 years 2 months ago #809

• JohnO
Hello,

Can you send me admin login details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will take a look at your issue.

Thanks,
JohnO

sola error 500 - An error has occurred. Error loading form file (solved) 7 years 2 months ago #812

• martin_w
that's what i did, thanks a lot for that!

sola error 500 - An error has occurred. Error loading form file (solved) 7 years 2 months ago #820

• JohnO
Hello Martin,

I logged into your administration and it shows the template did install successfully.

I successfully tested installing other templates which worked. But when I try and view your site the same issue occurs. This tells me the issue is not specific to the template you purchased.

The problem you are having is not template related but a probelm with your current joomla installation. I would recommend looking on the joomla.org forums for a solution to the problem.

Also note that the same problem is occurring with the default joomla templates when they are set to default.

Thanks,
JohnO
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by JohnO.

sola error 500 - An error has occurred. Error loading form file (solved) 7 years 2 months ago #860

• martin_w
Hi John,
thank you very much for your investigation.
And yes, I tried a 2.5.6 and it works fine.
Best Regards,
Martin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds