logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Icons Module Features (joomlage_0111)

Icons Module Features (joomlage_0111) 1 year 9 months ago #14505

• skg1
  • Junior Boarder
Hello
I want buy (from Hungary) 0097 or 0111. Can't see many different. 111 has Icons Module, but where can I see it working? (Not on demo really)
Are there nice homepage with using it?
Gergő
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Icons Module Features (joomlage_0111) 1 year 9 months ago #14512

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 876
Hello Grego,

Apologies for not seeing your post sooner.
You can see an example of the module working here at - demos.joomlage.com/joomlage_0111/index.p...eatures/icons-module
Should you have anymore quiries feel free to ask.

Thanks,
JohnO

Icons Module Features (joomlage_0111) 1 year 9 months ago #14517

• skg1
  • Junior Boarder
Thank You.
1: I was thinking really living site to see how looks and works with Icons.
And what I'm looking for: (I am beginner with home pages)
2: Fixed Sidebar (which templates has it? Not possible searching for it. Witch are they?
3: "Using Icons" in the left sidebar also possible (home, blog, examples, etc.) instead or with text?
0097 template, the icon-name top-left ("Scene the beauty...", - working as "home") can be a icon, a jpg, and also instead the other texts (menus) too?
4: Is only 0097 with icon-name top-left ("Scene the beauty..., working as home) or 0111 also can have the same, or only the left border text "Sketch Studio)
5: Would like to see the background both side fix (middle the text), like in templates "technic": demos.joomlage.com/joomlage_0089/ You have some?
6: How big is the template, empty (size GB) () (how big place I need)?
7: Can the (left main) menu change? (On "live demos" never change) For example I choose examples/style2, and I would like, that the menus (expect example) change for others (with others functions)
8: In 0097 and 0111 and others are all the Fonts good for "Central European types, like Hungarian Ö (two dots) Ő (two lines) Ü Ű ?
Best wishes
Gergő from Hungary

Icons Module Features (joomlage_0111) 1 year 9 months ago #14529

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 876
Hello Gergő,
Fixed Sidebar (which templates has it? Not possible searching for it. Witch are they?
joomlage.com/joomla-templates/joomlage0097-scene
joomlage.com/joomla-templates/joomlage0099-fotobox
joomlage.com/joomla-templates/joomlage0104-edge
joomlage.com/joomla-templates/joomlage0111-sketch

Before purchasing a template from any template provider I would first familiarize yourself with Joomla, Joomla administration and web hosting. Support is only provided for the template as it works in the demo. I do not provide a template customisation service or support for web hosting issues.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds