logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: which column has priority on phone view (solved)

which column has priority on phone view (solved) 2 months 1 hour ago #15375

• RWB
  • Fresh Boarder
When set with Sidebar-A, content, sidebar-B, I notice, in the demos, that when moving the width down to minimum, the templates are not consistent as to which of those three floats to the top. I would expect Content to do so but it does not always do this in your templates.
Is there any way to ensure that Content floats to the top if it doesn't do it automatically in a particular template,
For instance, in Scene, layout Side-a, Content, side-b, sidebar-b floats to top, sidebar-a disappears.
In Technic Side-A floats to top, Side-B next, Content at bottom
Coastlline, Side-B to top, Content beneath, Side-A disappears
The administrator has disabled public write access.

which column has priority on phone view (solved) 1 month 3 weeks ago #15381

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 849
Hello RWB,

To answer your questions.
When set with Sidebar-A, content, sidebar-B, I notice, in the demos, that when moving the width down to minimum, the templates are not consistent as to which of those three floats to the top. I would expect Content to do so but it does not always do this in your templates.

By Default its SIDE COL A, SIDE COL B, COMPONENT is how the columns collapse for responsive layout.
Which Module Blocks are Toggled On/Off in the RESPONSIVE DESIGN CONTROL parameters will also affect it. If SIDE COL A AND SIDE COL B are toggled off then they will not display and the content will be first (it will be the only content in the main content block of the template).
Is there any way to ensure that Content floats to the top if it doesn't do it automatically in a particular template
Please see the following forum post - www.joomlage.com/forum/9-joomla-tutorial...n-responsive-devices

Thanks,
JohnO

which column has priority on phone view (solved) 1 month 3 weeks ago #15382

• RWB
  • Fresh Boarder
Excellent - thank you.
Richard

which column has priority on phone view (solved) 1 month 3 weeks ago #15383

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 849
You are welcome Richard,

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds