logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Joomlage0056-designcanvas hornav submenu

Joomlage0056-designcanvas hornav submenu 2 years 11 months ago #13873

• Bernd
Hello,
for some reason a problem occurs when a submenu from a dropdown item is shown. There suddenly is a gap between dropdown and submenu boxes. As soon as the cursor is to be moved to the submenu, it closes. For example. Try to select: WPOH - Member -> 2000 -> Any Member you like. The problem does not occur in the test installation and it worked before. I already compared the insstallations (css / php / js), but can't find the error.
Please guide my brain and hands, thanks Bernd
Details:
Site www.wildponies.eu/index.php/de/
Joomla! 3.8.3 Stable
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Bernd.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joomlage0056-designcanvas hornav submenu 2 years 11 months ago #13875

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 895
Hello Bernd,

Since the menu worked before maybe it is now not working because of some module you have added to your site since. It seems the script is not loading to animate the menu properly.

Try disabling any modules or extensions you have added after then menu was working. It must be one of those thats causing the conflict in scripts.

Thanks,
JohnO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bernd

Joomlage0056-designcanvas hornav submenu 2 years 11 months ago #13889

• Bernd
Hi John,
found and fixed it.
Problem was caused by a module loading a java library later and could be stopped by adjusting that module. To isolate the issue, I followed your advice,
Thank you very much, Bernd

Joomlage0056-designcanvas hornav submenu 2 years 11 months ago #13900

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 895
Hello Bernd,

Thanks for posting your solution for the benefit of other forum users.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds