logo-responsive
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Footer menu and top menu reverses when switching templates

Footer menu and top menu reverses when switching templates 2 years 5 months ago #13991

• Xaleah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
i'm having a little issue here, i'm using Joomlage0076-bello - Business, before i used Joomlage0076-bello - Simple. In the Simple version my menu was on top, where it's supposed to be, and the extra menu, which contains the admin login and sitemap was in the footer. Only now it's exactly the other way around. When i try to edit my footer it's actually showing that my main menu (and everything in it) IS the footer.

I'm not sure what's going wrong here or how i can change it (i want to use the Business version).

Also, i honestly have no idea if this version is a payed- or a free version. Our webadmin died suddenly and now i'm trying to update the looks of our website to resemble our new look in our restaurant. But yea, i never used joomla before, let alone the template (or understand what the late webbuilder thought when he was putting everything together). So i'm hoping someone here has the patience to bare with my inexperience and can explain me to how i can switch the footer and the top menu.

Thanks alot!
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Xaleah.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Footer menu and top menu reverses when switching templates 2 years 5 months ago #13992

• Xaleah
  • Fresh Boarder
I managed to put the footer back in the footer but the footer also stays on top where i want to have the main menu, so the actual question right now is: How do i get my main menu back to the place where it belongs: On top.

Thanks!

Footer menu and top menu reverses when switching templates 2 years 5 months ago #14006

• JohnO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 888
Hello,
Whatever style you wish to use make sure it is set to default by clicking on the star icon next to the style in the styles list.

MENUS
In the Bello templates parameters you control what menu goes where.
1: HORNAV MENU (The menu at the top of your site)
In the templates parameters click on the HORNAV MENU SELECT AND STYLING and select the menu you want in the Hornav.

2: FOOTER MENU (The menu at the bottom of your site)
In the templates parameters click on the COPYRIGHT FOOTER BLOCK STYLING and select the menu you want in the Footer.

Thanks,
JohnO
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds