Are Joomlage.com templates compatible with Joomla 3.0 / 2.5 / 1.5?
- Templates marked with the Joomla 1.5 Tag are Joomla 1.5 compatible.
- Templates marked with the Joomla 2.5 Tag are Joomla 2.5 compatible.
- Templates marked with the Joomla 3.0 Tag are Joomla 3.0 compatible.
Can I see Joomlage templates working before I make a purchase?
- Yes, all of the Joomla templates are featured on our Demo Server.
Why am I charged VAT if I'm from the European Union
- VAT is charged at the customers Countries rate as of new law brought in from January 2015. This affects all businesses selling downloadable products to Countries in the European Union and not just Joomlage.com.
- If you are a business in the EU you can use your VAT number at checkout and you will not be charged VAT.
Is it just a once off payment for each template purchased or Club membership?
- Yes, single templates only cost a once off payment of the marked price. Example €19. VAT is charged to EU customers only.
- Club Memberships are once off payments which entitle you to access all our templates for the time specified in your subscription.
What Payment methods are available at checkout?
- We currently only offer paypal payment gateway at checkout.
- With Paypal you can pay using your Paypal account or with a credit or debit card. To use your credit or debit card through paypal you do not need a Paypal account.
Do I need to register to purchase templates from Joomlage.com
- Club Memberships. Yes registration is required. When registered you can access all templates anytime for the specified Club registration period.
- Single template purchases. Yes registration is required. When registered you have lifetime access to the template and any updates made available.
What software do I need to work with Joomlage.com joomla templates?
- Joomlage templates come as a zipped archive. You will need to unzip it by using Winzip or a similar unzipping software.
When do I get my purchased joomla templates?
- When payment is processed you will receive an email with details of the single template subscription or club membership subscription you signed up for. Please check your spam or junk email if the mail does not arrive in your inbox.
- The template delivery system is an automated one and it allows for instant access to your purchased templates. Simply login using the details you provided during subscription.
I receive an error when trying to install the downloaded zip file. Why is this?
- NB: DO not try and install the zip file you downloaded directly into Joomla as it will not work. You will receive the following error "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file"
- First you must unzip the file you downloaded. In this example I will use a file name callled unzipfirst_joomlage0000-mytemplate.zip.
- When the file is unzipped you will see a folderwith the same name as the zip file. Open the folder and you will see a file called Readme.txt or for templates from Joomlage0054 file will be called installguide.pdf. Follow the instructions in this file to install your joomla template.
Templates and Browser Support
- Support is only provided for the most recent browser versions available. If you are not using the most recent version of a browser you should update your browser with the latest version for a better browsing experience and better security.
Can I be refunded once my product is downloaded
- Like other template providers and shops that sell downloadable products (non tangible goods), we do not refund or exchange a product that has been downloaded. This is not only because of the obvious reason, the fact that you now have the template files, and there’s nothing we can do to get the product from you the customer once it has being downloaded.
- Before committing to a purchase make sure to ask whatever questions you may have regarding the products you are interested in. All products can be previewed in our demo server before purchase at Demo Server