Font Awesome allows you to add vector icons from a library of over 360 to any part of your joomla template including Articles, Menu items, Module Heads, Article Titles and much more. Please see examples below on how to add font awesome icons to your site. Note: This feature is only available in templates from Joomlage0077-Logik
Adding Font Awesome Icon to Menu Item
- First select the icon you want in your Menu item from - Font Awesome Icons
- The code must be placed in the Menu Item Advanced Options >> Link Type Options >> Link CSS Style. See example below.
- For this example we will use the fa-camera-retro icon
- Save Menu Item and preview in your browser
Adding Font Awesome Icon to Module Head
- First select the icon you want in your Module Header - Font Awesome Icons
- Open the module you want to place an icon in the header too. Go to Options >> Advanced Options >> Header Class. See example below.
- For this example we will use the fa-globe icon
- Save Module and preview in your browser