Preview Template >>
- - Released March 2014
- - Joomla 3.x compatible
- - Instant download access
- - Forum Support
Logik a professional look for the professional website. New features include a nice fade in effect as you browse from one menu item to the next plus the amazing font awesome library. Font Awesome gives you access to over 360 icons which you can place anywhere on your website. In the demo all icons in the menu items and throughout the rest of the site are from fontawesome.
Font Awesome Icons and Styling
- Logik comes with 3 preset background overlay patterns. Load Background Patterns in Parameters over your background color.
Logik also gives you complete color control over every element of the design. Each wrapper (Header, Slideshow, Menus, Top modules, bottom modules, base modules, main container, footer copyright) comes with a complete set of template parameters to allow you to control text and link colors wrapper color, wrapper opacity and much more. For a full list of template features please see click on the template features tab above.
- Font Awesome (360 icons to choose from)
- Fade in content
- Responsive Design (scales to suit any device)
- 48 Module Positions (fully collapsible)
- Quickstart Demo Installer
- Any Color Style possible
- Complete color control for every element of the design
- Slideshow (full widht or boxed)
- 6 Layout options from 3 Columns.
- Font Size Selector
- Font Chooser (100 Google fonts / 10 websafe fonts)
- Font Color Chooser
- Link Color Chooser
- Custom Side Column Widths
- Automatic Module Height Equalisation
- Module Width control (auto or manual)
- Easy edit Logo (Logo as text or image)
- Tableless and css based design
- Rapid horizontal menu setup (hornav and footer menus)
- Easily add Custom CSS from Parameters
- Easily add Custom Code from Parameters
- Social Media linking
- Responsive Image Slideshow Module.
- Joomlage Thumbs Gallery Module
- Contact Us Module
- packaged with .psd Logo template
- packaged with .psd Mobile Logo template
- Forum Support
- Easy to follow Installation Guide
- Version 2.0 - April 2016
- Version 1.0 - March 2014