Steps Involved in editing a Joomla Template in the Joomla administration. This is handy to make small changes to your template files from the Joomla administration without having to upload files from ftp.
- Log into your Joomla 3 administration.
- Click Extensions and then click Template Manager.
- In the menu on the left click Templates.
- From the list of templates select the template you want to edit, and then click the Template Details and Files link.
- Select the file you want to edit from the list of template files and folders shown on the left.
- Edit the file as required and then save and close the file.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial then check it out below. This is the video tutorial on how to edit a Joomla 3 template in the Joomla administration.